“To be the premier provider of legal services for court appointed clients.”
Welcome to the website for the Regional Conflict Counsel Office, 1st DCA Region (Region One). This website is intended to assist any of the more than 10,000 clients that this office is appointed to represent each year in both civil and criminal matters. For our clients, there is contact information about your attorney, links to court resources and court house locations, a section with answers to frequently asked questions (see FAQ link under Client Info. tab), as well as links to other websites such as the Florida Prosecuting Attorneys Association, Public Defender, and Department of Children and Families.
We will be posting blogs regarding legal topics and press releases on our “News” tab so please check it out from time to time.
If you are seeking information about the court system, there is useful information about the courts in Florida and about representation in court appointed cases, including links to the websites of The Florida Supreme Court and the five District Courts of Appeal.
The Regional Conflict Counsel Offices were created by act of the legislature in 2007 to represent indigent clients. Since implementation, the Regional Conflict Counsel offices have brought about quality representation in civil and criminal cases in an effective manner. Information about the delivery of legal services is included in our website.
Perhaps you would like to have an attorney from our office come to your classroom or club meeting to discuss the court system. You may contact our office and we will work with your organization to accommodate your request.
I hope that you find this website useful. Please feel free to contact our office if we can be of further assistance to you.
Candice K. Brower
Regional Counsel, 1st DCA Region
Offices of Criminal Conflict & Civil Regional Counsel
- First District of Florida – Read more about the First District
- (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 8th and 14th Circuits)
- Regional Counsel Candice K. Brower
- Second District of Florida – View Web Site
- (6th, 10th, 12th, 13th and 20th Circuits)
- Regional Counsel Ita M. Neymotin
- Third District Court of Florida – View Web Site
- (11th and 16th Circuits)
- Regional Counsel Eugene Zenobi
- Fourth District of Florida – View Web Site
- (15th, 17th and 19th Circuits)
- Regional Counsel Anthony Ryan
- Fifth District of Florida – View Web Site
- (5th, 7th, 9th and 18th Circuits)
- Regional Counsel Jeffrey Deen